Sunday, April 20, 2008

So, here it is


I know I haven't posted for quite a while and people are wondering where I have been. Things have been a little busy. We have decided to sell our house, so things are a little hectic. You know how it is, the decluttering, cleaning and taking things to Goodwill can take up alot of time. I am also trying to find full time work somewhere. So, that has also kept me busy. I should also mention the reason for all of the change is, I am getting divorced. Stop making that face. It's okay.

8 comments:

Renee said...

What face?

The Millers said...

You know the one. Yours is usually paired with the over the top dramatic gasp.

Renee said...

Oh yes, that face.

Mia said...

Renee's dramatic gasp is my favorite ;) I don't have any advice, but I can offer a word or two of encouragement. You will make it through this and you will be alright and so will your kids. Renee said you liked funny things. I am not that funny, my talent is in appreciating other people's funny. A blogger friend of mine usually has the funniest wackiest things posted on her blog. So if you need a good laugh check out http://wordtoyourmother-mindi.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I came over from Renee...just love her, even though I hate Martha.

Sorry about your loaded news...I am married to a good divorce attorney...too bad you aren't in Knoxville, or we both would have a win/win situation. he he

My husband just passed the bar, and I have to thank you for my FIRST realization that I am going to have a long life full of DIVORCE fun!!! WOW - how many times do you think I will be able to use the line, "I know a good divorce attorney."?

No, seriously, (I am not that great with seriousness)I am not making any faces, but my heart goes out to you with your bad news...I know it has got to be rough, but you sound like a STRONG woman and I think you will be better off in the long run.

If you come from the same stock as Renee, I know you are fisty!!! (cant' spell that) - that determination and willpower will be a great thing in getting you through. And, when your will power seem to dry up, prayer will always be there, and so will all of us who are blogging crazy people. You will never get rid of us unless you decide to leave your computer off.

Hang in there...and keep blogging...it is seriously the most therapeutic thing I have ever done, and, seriously, I have had A LOT of therapy.

God bless you and your DARLING kids. (and their dad)

Mindi said...

hey--came over from renee, too.

click over to my blog when you can and watch the "free hugs" video--it always makes me happy.
hope you are doing well.

Peck Family said...

what face... I got botox yesterday and all you see is pretty :)

Sorry Candice Let's have a girls weekend and drink our sorrows away... well you can drink and I'll drive :)

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Hey Candice, I'll donate some of my sausage to go along with Heather's drink. Gots lots a sausage, and since we're all oriental, I'm sure someone's got rice.

(If you don't get the sausage stuff, I'm referring to me in bike shorts.)

I agree with Alice, you've got the Lanfear feist, so you'll make things happen in your favor.

I wish things were different, but what I do know is you've got Renee and she loves and will do anything for you (except give you her Martha magazine collection.)

God answers prayers! (Man! My word verification is almost a cuss word!)